-->

Translate!!

Saturday, August 29, 2026

Let me tell you...

 Hey candy girls! I know it has been a while since we have last spoken... School started on Monday and omg I didn't know I would be giving up all my free time. Obvi I have school every day, then I have work right after school until 8:30 on Mondays, then cheer practice right after school until 6 on Wednesdays, and work after school until 8:45 on Fridays.. So I literally only get after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays plus weekends. I could have posted Tuesday but I just wanted to sleep all day and I didn't even think about my blogs.. Then Thursday I went out to dinner and didn't really have time. I'm sorry candy girls I am going to try harder next week trust!! 

Anyways, let me tell you girls how my week went... not great. My day starting so great on Monday.. but around mid-day, I realized I have literally every class with one girl from my horrible friend group... I have 5 out of 7 classes with her. Omg literally kill me now. And I hate all of my classes. I have algebra II with all juniors (I'm a sophomore) and they are all dumb.. One kid didn't know how to multiply... like so seriously. I think I'm going to like my English class and world civ. I don't really like my English teacher, but he said we are reading animal farm and maybe Fahrenheit 451 and I loved both of those books so I'm really excited. Plus, I won't have to pay attention when we read them because I already know what happens. I like my world civ teacher, but I'm also really bad at social studies... It's the only class I have with one of my friends but luckily, we sit next to each other! I genuinely hate my ag class... First, the teacher sounds like she lost her voice, but it's literally just her voice. Like you can barely hear her in a silent classroom... And she gives us so much work and talks the whole class, so we have no time to get it done. 

I think that's all from this week. Again, I'm so sorry I didn't post the whole week bit I will do better! I think I just need to adjust to the little time I have lol. But hopefully, I will talk to you soon!


Yours truly,

Candygirl πŸ’‹

1 comment:

  1. Girl, just reading about your routine made me feel tired for you! πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ I think you definitely deserved to take Tuesday off to sleep all day—completely guilt-free! I hope you can find a rhythm that works for you and that at least the English and history classes help salvage the week a bit.

    Oddly Mine
    🀍

    ReplyDelete

Top Posts