Hey candy girls!! We all want to live our teenage dream, and my dream is to live my teenage years like the 2000s! If you want to feel like you're living as an early 2000s candy girl, the first step is obvi music! Here are a few favs from my 2000s playlist that makes me feel like I'm living my teenage dream!
First, one you might be able to guess, Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
I adore this song so much! It is such a good vibe and always puts me into a good mood. This song feels like dancing around your room in the middle of the night. Also, every time I hear Katy Perry, it makes me think of the show Alexa and Katie when Katie's mom was dating a guy named Joe Perry and Katie said "If she marries him, I will be Katie Perry" Anyways, def an amazing song and should be on your playlist!
No Scrubs by TLC
I grew up with a mom listening to these types of songs all the time, so they def have a place in my heart. But this song is just so good and honestly gives a great message. The whole song is about knowing your worth and not getting with a scrub. Songs like this will always be an immediate add to my playlist and should be on yours too!
Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
Again, I grew up listening to this song. I have related to this song so many times in my life, which is honestly a bad thing.. But as I said before, I am always drawn to songs I can relate too. I also adore female rage songs. And this song just gives off being yourself unapologetically, and I love that so much. When this song comes on I can't help but sing along. This needs to be on your playlist right now!!
There are so many more songs I could put here, and it was so hard to choose. If you candy girls want some more recs then please ask!!
Yours truly,
Candygirl 💋
No comments:
Post a Comment