Hey candy girls! If your anything like me, you love fun drinks. More specifically, you love 7brew. I love finding new drinks to order and they are always so good. I think finding 7brew drink inspo has become a hobby at this point.. As I like to say, at least I have hobbies!
I have a notes page on my phone filled with drinks to try and my fav drinks. I have come across so many drinks that I think more people should know about. So, while I was thinking of post ideas, I thought, why not make a post about 7brew drink inspo! I think I am very qualified to give this inspo personally.
I think it is always so helpful to find people sharing the drinks they loved from 7brew. As it promotes their business and gives others who have never been to have a drink order prepared. Which is essential if you know anything about 7brew..
Anyways, enough talking, here are my top three fav 7brew drink orders!!
My all-time favorite- 7 energy with blue raspberry, cupcake, white chocolate, and sweat cream
I saw this drink on tiktok and everyone was saying it tasted like cotton candy. So obvi, I had to get it. And omg it was amazing. It def tastes like cotton candy. This can also be ordered as a fizz! I just always prefer an energy!
https://www.tiktok.com/@kaileyhendrixxx/photo/7602322833087237407?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc -Link to look at the drink!!
7 energy with raspberry, strawberry, watermelon, and lemon
This one is my second choice. I really like this one, but I had my bf try it and he didn't๐ญ This one can also be ordered as a fizz obvi! Also, I just found out people say this tastes like a sour patch kid lol
https://www.tiktok.com/@abbigailmarieee.21/photo/7638347513644338463?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc -Link to look at the drink!!
Iced banana bread blondie with cold foam and caramel drizzle
This is my fav coffee out of the ones I've tried! As someone who hates too sweet coffee, this is pretty much perfect. I also love the idea of a banana bread blondie omg!! Sometimes they give you like no cold foam tho :(
https://www.tiktok.com/@katietoma/photo/7518038385605348638?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc -Link to look at the drink!!
I hope I helped you candy girls find some inspo!
Yours truly,
Candygirl ๐
No comments:
Post a Comment