Hey candy girls! Literally shopped till I dropped today.. Spent $800 on a few stores and now I'm ready to be the best dressed! I am actually obsessed with everything I got!! Anyways, as promised, here is the haul!!
First is two shirts from AerieThese are so so cute omg! A few people have told me I look good in blue so def had to get a blue top!! And I love Aerie long sleeves, so I had to get another of course!
I have been wanting fold over sweats and leggings so I def had to buy when I saw these!! The one the left is my fav! I love its material!!
I have been looking for shirts like this! I love the look of how flowy it is. I love these flowy shorts so much! I always find myself buying more of them. I think the white touch is so perfect!
If you can't tell, I love everything from Aerie...
Same as the shorts, I always end up buying more tank tops from them! I've never gotten a sports bra, but I love the blue! Never thought I would cave on the polka dot trend but here we are.. It's just so adorable!
Jeans are from Aeropostale and the rest is from Altr'd State
I'm really thinking this will be the first day fit! And the jeans fit so good. That almost never happens! I really needed some cute tank tops like this so I am so glad I found it!! And I love cardigans like this so much! I've been really into lace lately.
Jeans are from Aeropostale and top is from Altr'd State
Again with the lace of course! Also, these jeans might be my fav that I bought today!! Maybe it's because they have lace too..
I also found this super cute green top from Altr'd but it fit me so weird :(
All of it is from Aeropostale
I would be wearing it not button and prob a white tank under it tho, so like, imagine that instead lol. Needed some more simple jeans so I got these! Also, again with the cardigans! I just think they are so cute!!
I promise these jeans are different from the last lol. And again, imagine a white tank top underneath. I love wearing outfits like this!! Cardigan again, I'm very predictable I guess. But this one is so cute!! Pink with bows, I had to get it!
Kind of ironic cause these were the first things I bought lol. I've been wanting some babydoll tops, so I had to get these. Of course in blue! And the pattern on the blue one is so pretty!! Also needed a simple black! So so adorable!!
Also, I got Nars concealer and One Size setting spray!
That is all candy girls! I know that was a lot lol. I tried to take the least amount of pictures and still ended up with nine! Tell me what you candy girls think about all of these! Also, tell me your fav stores to shop at!!
Yours truly,
Candygirl 💋
I love everything!!
ReplyDeleteAyy all of these are so cute!!
ReplyDelete