-->

Translate!!

Saturday, August 8, 2026

New themes and crimped hair

 Hey candy girls!! As you can tell, I am in the middle of changing my theme! I say in the middle because I have already spent forever doing this much and there is no way I can keep going..

Also, your girl has things to do! I'm going school shopping tomorrow!! And of course, I had just a bright idea that I wanted crimped hair when I go out. But I don't want to wake so early to do that, so I have to do it before I go to sleep tonight. And I really better get started because it takes an hour to crimp my hair:( I know, I have way too much hair. But don't worry, I have a hair appointment soon! I'm thinking of getting long layers. 

Also, don't worry candy girls, you will be getting a haul tomorrow! 

I gotta get to crimping my hair now! Let me know what you guys think of the new theme so far!!


Yours truly,

Candygirl ๐Ÿ’‹

1 comment:

Top Posts