-->

Translate!!

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Can you live without it?

 Hey candy girls! This one is going to be more of a different topic than usual, but it's been on my mind recently. 

Currently, many people use AI platforms every day. Many apps and different sites have some sort of AI built in. It seems like everywhere you go, AI is in use. My question is, how did we get here, and why? 

Two years ago, we lived life without AI with no complaints. So how did we go from that to not being able to live without it. The use of AI wouldn't be so bad, but there are people having conversations with it, making it do their whole school assignment, and even teachers making it come up with that assignment. 

I wouldn't mind AI as much if it didn't have such an impact on our planet. And mostly everyone knows what AI does to the Earth. So why are we still using it to such an extent. Before AI, student were doing their assignments themselves (maybe still cheating honestly), and teachers were doing lesson plans themselves. I won't even speak on having full conversations with AI. 

Those examples are more useful, but you can also find AI videos of random things. These are being made for reason other than entertainment. Such videos with no purpose are killing our earth and our animals.

AI is taking away the creativity from our generation. It is taking away our learning abilities. And is it taking away homes for many animals. And for honestly no reason. Because we could easily live without it two years ago. And I'm not saying AI hasn't always been around. But the level it has evolved to within this past year is insane and unneeded. 

This could be talked about as just another technology advancement but is so much more than that. We have all had someone say to us "you couldn't live without your phone" and now the question is, could you live without AI?

2 comments:

  1. This is so real, how did it even happen? I feel like everything's kinda forcing us to use AI and people are indeed getting lazy because of it which is so sad because everyone used to be so creative....I think people see AI as a way to make everything easier and it's honestly making them dumber. I don't think I've ever seen someone in my classes doing an assignment without AI and it shows through their grades as well. They can't express themselves like they should and they wouldn't even know how to reply if we asked them something and told them they couldn't ask ChatGPT. I wish people would realize what AI does to them and the planet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I honestly think our literacy crises is connected to AI. It's so sad to think we keep enhancing AI when there are so many other things to focus on.

      Delete

Top Posts