-->

Translate!!

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Our first listen together

 Music is definitely a huge part of my life, so I'm going to start sharing my fav albums or songs at the moment!! 


Mans Best Friend 

Sabrina Carpenter

First, I want to say I absolutely adore Sabrina! Before this album came out, I knew I was going to love it. Even tho it has been out for almost a year now, I think it still needs some recognition. 


Manchild

Tears

My Man on Willpower

Sugar Talking🥈

We Almost Broke Up Again Last Night🥇

Nobody's Son 

Never Getting Laid (Honorable mention)

When Did You Get Hot? (Honorable mention)

Go Go Juice

Don't Worry I'll Make You Worry🥉

House Tour

Goodbye (honorable mention)


It's so hard not to give this whole album first place:( Also, unpopular opinion, My Man on Willpower is not a top three for me, or even honorable mention... This song is so good, and I love it so so much, but these other songs I can relate to so much more. I love songs that I can relate to, I find it so much more enjoyable to really understand the song. 


We Almost Broke Up Again Last Night

This song is about being in a relationship that is always on the verge of ending. Theres always fighting and no understanding. The only time anyone tries to save it, is when it is about to end. 

Fav lyrics..

"Been here a thousand times, selective memory though"

"I hear it in his eyes, he sees it in my tone"

"You say we're drifting apart, I said 'yeah I fucking know' big deal we've been hear before, and we'll be here tomorrow"


Sugar Talking

This song is about a relationship with a man whose actions don't match his words. He is always talking sweet, but he never shows loving actions. 

Fav lyrics 

"Put your loving where your mouth is"

"You're having these epiphanies, big word for a real small mind"

"Save your money, and stop making me cry" 


Don't Worry I'll Make You Worry

This song is about a girl who can't let a guy love her. She is always messing with him but can't seem to get him away. But, no matter what, she can't let herself get away. 

Fav lyrics 

"Silent treatment and humbling your ass, well that's some of my best work" 

"Thought sleeping with you might help me decide, but it was annoyingly good, so thanks for making it worse"

"I still think you love me" 


I hope I helped you find a new song you love, or hopefully, a new album. This is definitely an album for girls who can't seem to find a relationship that stays. If you like this album, check out more by Sabrina if you haven't already!

Yours truly,

Candygirl 💋


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Posts