Hiii candy girls! This is my first blog and my introduction blog!! Well let's get started..
Firstly, I would like to keep my name and face private for now. I don't know if I will share my name and face ever but for now, I will be known as candygirl!!
I am going to be a sophomore in highschool! I do allstar cheer, but i also used to do school cheer and soccer!
You can always find me reading or watching shows and movies, or now, girl blogging! If you haven't yet, make sure to look at my Tumblr accounts! Also check out my pinterest!!
Other hobbies I have would be drawing, crocheting, shark researching, and journaling. If you ever want to know anything about my hobbies, or just myself, that I haven't said before, feel free to ask!!
My fav books currently are The Way I Used to Be and Every Last Word. I def recommend checking them out if you're into reading!
My fav movie and show rn is Bones and All and Supernatural! Currently I am watching MCU, and my fav movie from that would be guardians of the galaxy vol.2 or Spiderman Homecoming!
Well, I think that's all for now! As I said, if you have any questions, please ask!!
Bye candy girls💋
The way I used to be was sooo good!! Thought I would never find someone who loved it too
ReplyDeleteOmg exactly! I never find people who have read it!
Delete