-->

Translate!!

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Time to log off...

 What would you do if you couldn't go on any electronics for a whole day?

Me personally, this question isn't too hard. I have enough hobbies to last me a day. I think my only problem would be no music :( 

Most of my day would be spent reading. Right now I am reading Picking Daisies on Sundays! Such a good book so far!!


The cover is so so gorgeous

I mean just look at it 

Prettiest book I've ever seen 

woah 


Anyways... another good portion of my day I would spend drawing or coloring! I love drawing but I'm definitely not the best.. But that's okay I think I'm getting better.. hopefully

Crocheting would be another thing. I absolutely love making cute little things by crocheting! I highly recommend learning to crochet!! It's honestly super easy to get the hang of. Some of my fav things I've made would be a little spiderman that hangs on my purse (he is absolutely adorable!) and Pascal from Tangled! 


Lastly, I think I would spend a lot of time getting ready. Taking a shower, doing skincare, picking out an outfit, doing my hair and makeup. This is one of my favorite ways to spend my time. It's so calming and I love seeing myself all dolled up! 





The more boring things would be random tasks like laundry and cleaning up my room. But who wants to hear about that?? 

Let me hear your answers candy girls! What would you do if you couldn't go on any electronics for a whole day? I would love to hear about some new hobbies to add to my list!!


Yours truly,

Candygirl ๐Ÿ’‹


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Posts